Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Intro: Mom, what is p. m. s.?

 PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome):
               –noun Pathology. Origin: 1980-85

a syndrome where your whole world suddenly does not make sense and your fingers are like butter, when your stomach decides to be noticed that day and you cannot find an outfit that remotely looks attractive on you even though you wore it the other day and felt like a sex goddess. It is when your husband tells you he loves you and you break down in tears with the question, "but why??" Or when he sits silently beside you after your rant about your ugly car and you suddenly feel overcome with piles of "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Are you mad? I'm sorry. What's wrong? Why are you not talking to me? Does my breath stink? I'm irritating you aren't I? I'M SORRY!" PMS is when your expensive down feather pillow that you got as a wedding gift won't support your head so you buy two cheap feather pillows to assist and they just end of poking you all night while your sheets twist around your body making you immobile and claustrophobic.

Don't worry, that's all normal. And this is only a warning for when the real fun comes approx. seven days later.

Welcome to a woman's world of pms.

No comments:

Post a Comment